Our office is closed, but we're still here to help
To comply with the Governor's Executive Order, California Department of Public Health social distancing guidance and shelter-at-home order, related to slowing the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), our office is closed to the public, until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For all district inquiries, please contact us via email: [----INSERT EMAIL----] Or call us: [----INSERT PHONE----]
Q: Will our services be interrupted?
A: No service interruptions are expected at this time.
Q: Will you still be holding meetings?
A: Yes! We will be holding meetings remotely via Zoom.
Q: What if I have issues paying my bill?
A: Please contact us via email: [----INSERT EMAIL----]. We still accept payment in the following ways:
- IN PERSON: Drop off your payment in our Payment Drop Box located in our office parking lot.
- ONLINE: [----INSERT BILL PAY----]
- BY PHONE: [----INSERT PHONE----]
- BY MAIL: [----INSERT MAILING ADDRESS----]
Q: How can I keep myself and my family healthy?
A: Learn how the virus spreads and take steps to avoid it:
- COVID travels through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, breathes, sings or talks. In some less frequent cases, airborne transmission in confined spaces has also been reported.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with others outside your household (or you suspect may be sick) by distancing yourself at least 6 ft away
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
Q: Where can I find reputable resources to learn more about COVID in our state and community?
A: See below!